With the election just two months out, Michael J. Matt takes a look at good news and bad:
- Trump Fever sweeps the nation, but is it too little too late?
- Will schools be reopening for in-person instruction?
- Was the Davos Great Reset meeting in January cancelled?
- Good news from Bill Gates (HINT: AOC is going to HATE this!)
- Dr. Birx on in-person voting: Shut up, Nancy!
- The CDC changes testing guidelines (Was Trump right all along?)
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: Was it really a "super spreader"?
- How the RNC shut Christian Never Trumpers up for good.
- Pope Francis wants everyone vaccinated?
- If Covid deaths flatline, is it back to the Old Normal?
Has the globalist enterprise 'jumped the shark', or is it right on schedule? You decide. . .